ship motherboard without antistatic bag

So the guy in the video is right on his main point that an ESD bag is not dangerous. _ ツ_ I dont think there will be a problem unless youre rubbing a floof all over it sneekypeet Retired Super Moderator Joined Apr 12 2006 Messages.


Msi Motherboard H61m P31 W8 Intel Core I7 I5 I3 Lga1155 H61 Ddr3 Sata Pci Exp Msi Lga 1155 Motherboard Htpc

Outside of them no good for the mobo.

. Best way to ship RAM without an antistatic bag. Outside of them no good for the mobo. Please DO NOT ship RMA with its original carton box if you wish to keep it.

I do this whenever i get the chance. Or get a CDDVD case and put the memory stick inside the CDDVD case and ship it like that. The biggest danger isnt the non-conductive surface that the motherboard on it is the USER and the electric potential static electricity they may posses.

So they gave me a label and asked me to ship it back. Motherboard static bags. Posted by 1 year ago.

Im currently selling part from my old prebuild system. Its definitely safer so to speak but Ive had GPUs and motherboards that didnt fit in the bags I had laying around so I just forewent the ESD bag entirely and wrapped it in newspaper Ziploc bag etc. I managed to get my hands on some Anti stattick bags but i dont have the piece of plastik that protects the pins in the socket intel z97 i.

Cross ship the motherboard. Or buy a mobo at the store and return it without the static bag. Fortunately for us we will still have the source of both types of materials but if we do not we will have to look them up online and beg them for favors which will take time.

Since you can make a Faraday box by covering a cardboard box with aluminum foil it should be possible to make an anti-static enclosure by wrapping the item first in newspaper and then in aluminum foil. Lots of bubble wrap and peanuts. It didnt come with any of the original packaging so I went to UPS and just paid to have them box it up and ship it.

They send you the replacement mobo. I also have the original box if that helps. Then put this in a protective bag and whatever shipping protection is needed.

Best way to ship RAM without an antistatic bag. Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING CPU Cooler. How do you ship computer parts without anti static bags.

- Page 1. So long as the bag is non conductive it doesnt matter if you put your motherboard on the carpet or on an antistatic bag. Corsair H100i V2.

This means that we should use antistatic bags to keep electrical components such as graphics cards and hard drives which are susceptible to static electricity. Core i7-8700K 489ghz - 121v Motherboard. I have a picture of what i mean but i will be shipping a asus m5a97 le r20 and a amd fx 8320.

I want to know of a good replacement for an Anti-static bag. Since it was a prebuild i dont have the original packaging for the parts. Also seen that black foam that ICs ship in do the same.

Cardboard Box Now fill the motherboard in a cardboard box leaving 2-3 inches of space in between. How would I do it. Something simple.

Physical andor liquid damage is not covered under warranty terms conditions. AMD CPUouch thats a tuff onedont ship it if you dont have the original packaging CPU. Also ensure that the motherboard does not move inside the box by gently rotating it.

July 21 2013 021829 am Im very surprised to hear that about static dissipative bags. Which would be the best method. Pay for the cost of the mobo say 180.

Im selling my Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 motherboard and Im wondering whether or not I need an anti-static bag. Hey all So I finally got my PC in and the GPU didnt fit for some reason. Take a corrugated cardboard box and cut a couple of rectangles the size of the memory stick and then sandwitch the memory between the cardboard pieces and use some scotch tape to keep the pieces together.

Shipping a GPU without antistatic Bag. Reply 9 on. You put your dead mobo in the exact same packaging and ship it back.

This thread is archived. Wikipedia says an anti-static bag is essentially a Faraday cage. Then use that bag to ship your back.

May 25 2017 in CPUs Motherboards and Memory how ship motherboard Share Followers 1 Please DO NOT ship any items such as the processor memory manual software cables clips etc. It wasnt until I got home that it dawned on me they didnt use an anti-static bag and. Anti Static Bags Lot Large Anti Static Bags Shielding Bags Anti Static Shielding Bag Bubble Bags Anti Static Bubble Bubble Wrap Bags Static Shielding Bags Static Bag Bubble Wrap Anti Static Bubble Wrap Esd Shielding Shielding Bag Recycled Bag Scc 1000 Anti Static Bag Shielding Bag Statshield Zip Lock 1000 Anti Static Bags Static Shielding Bag Poly Bags 10 X 15 14X10 18 18.

For this after placing the motherboard in an antistatic bag loosely wrap only a single layer of bubble wrap avoiding pressure at the front exposed pin area. You dont really need an ESD bag. I have the stock box and I dont.

Im selling my old fx 8350 system and im gonna sell it with the cpu and ram in their sockets but i cant find a anti static bag and they. Hello I have to ship a cpu and a motherboard without a box somehwere. I stored some of my motherboards in cardboard boxes without an anti-static bag and sometimes when im tweaking my pc i have bare feet on my carpet and theres cat hairs all in my pc.

Ive searched around and heard of putting the graphics card in a paper bag wrapping it in newspaper or wrapping it bubble wrap but there were no clear steps. Feb 14 2011 7 2wiced 2 H4U Joined. Intel cpu has no pins to protect so standard antistatic bag in bubble rap or foam should be just fine.

Can anyone confirm or make a suggestion. The only scary problem in shipping without anti-static bags is the possible chance that it will get shocked by external forces. I read that wrapping it in some newspaper and putting it in a bubble mailer is fine.


Pin On Industrial Computer Accessories


Hot For Asus K53sd Rev 5 1 Laptop Motherboard A53s X53s K53s 60 N3emb1300 025 Gt610m 2gb 100 Tested Laptop Motherboard Asus Motherboard


Free Shipping Formatter Board Logic Main Board For Epson L210 Original Mainboard Logic Electronics Epson


Cup Drying Rack Stand Beer Glasses Rack 6 Cup Metal Drainer Holder Rack Non Slip Mugs Cups Organizer Drop Shipping Lga Rechargeable Batteries Motherboard


Pin On Pick Selection


Pin On Car Electronics


Pin On Home Appliances


Pin On Electronic Active Components

0 comments

Post a Comment